Monday, November 28, 2011

Jacob Marley

Picture from Google Images
              I'm pretty sure I scared good ol' Ebeneezer  pretty well today.I'm not sure if he believed me or not but he will by the end of the night. First I stuck my head out of his door and scared him. He didn't scream but I could tell he saw me and he was shocked. After that I started dragging my chains against the ground below. Then I entered the room.
              I was dressed in my regular style, pigtail, waistcoat, tights, boots, the tassels on the latter, and coat skirts. He asked me what I wanted with him so I told him "much". He asked me a couple questions I answered my name and sat down. He then tells me he thinks I'm fake and that I'm just a dis-order of his senses. I tell him I am real but he keeps telling me I'm wrong. Eventually i get him to believe in me. i tell him my story and, also speak to him about the three ghosts he will see. I tell him goodbye and leave.

2 comments: